And what about these statements…
- I would have preferred the Coalition to have cut taxes rather than spend money on new schemes for housing, jobs and childcare
- The investment in infrastructure is good news for long-term health of UK economy
- George Osborne should have cut spending faster and used the money to cut taxes
- There is nothing that George Osborne can do that will stop shield Britain from the problems of the Eurozone
- George Osborne did the best he could in his Autumn Statement, given the circumstances
- It is wrong that benefits are rising by 5.2% while workers’ pay is frozen or falling…
Click here to have your say in the end-November survey which also includes questions on drugs policy and you have your regular opportunity to rate the Cabinet.