An hour ago we reported that Labour’s lead had shrunk to 4% in a YouGov/ Channel 4 survey.
A Populus survey for The Times confirms the trend. Labour are on 39% (down 2%) and the Tories are on 36% (up 5%). The LibDems are on 15% (down 2%).
He has what it takes to be a good Prime Minister
- Cameron up eight points at 38 per cent since a week ago
- Brown down three points at 56 per cent
- Campbell- up three points 22 per cent
He has the answers to the big problems facing Britain
- Cameron- 31 per cent – up one point since last week
- Brown- 39 per cent– down eleven points since last week
- Campbell 20 per cent– minus four points since last week