This is on conservatives.com:
"Improving candidate selection: David Cameron’s 5-point positive action plan
1. Freeze on all candidate selections while a new system that guarantees diversity, fairness and meritocracy is put in place.
2. Priority list of candidates drawn up for target and Conservative-held seats, comprising the brightest and best candidates, with equal numbers of men and women and a significant proportion of black and ethnic minority candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
3. Full progress check review after three months, and in the unlikely event that further action is required, it will be taken.
4. Intensive programme of headhunting and mentoring to attract the brightest and best women and ethnic minorities to apply to become candidates.
5. Community involvement in candidate selection, either through community panels evaluating candidates, or through primaries."
3.30pm update: Link to full text of David Cameron’s speech.