Do you agree?
And what about these statements…?
- This summit provides Britain with the best opportunity in a generation to forge a new relationship with the EU.
- Britain should not be part of any summit deal that saves the €uro. We should be arguing that the €uro needs to be broken up in an orderly way.
- The most important thing in British politics is deficit reduction and David Cameron should do nothing at the EU summit that jeopardises his relationship with Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats.
- This is the summit to stop economic crisis engulfing Europe. Repatriating powers from Europe to Britain should wait until the crisis has passed.
- Conservative politicians like Boris Johnson and Iain Duncan Smith should keep quiet and we should trust David Cameron to get the best deal for Britain that he can.
Click here to have your say.