The row over his sacking is a sign of a Party pulled in different directions by the way politics works – and by culture wars. Now a new competitor is knocking at the door.
Posts Tagged: Times Literary Supplement
- The first leaders TV debate. Why a draw was always going to be a win for Johnson. And that is what he got.
- Selections. How activists find themselves crushed by the attritional, grinding juggernaut of the Party machine.
- Lord Ashcroft: Have you made up your mind yet? Will you put up with Johnson to get Brexit? Week Two of my General Election Dashboard.
- Benedict Rogers: Do I support those hurling molotov cocktails or attacking policemen in Hong Kong? No. But I understand them.
- Vox pub: Don’t write the Conservatives off in Stirling – and therefore in Scotland more widely
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe