Those who voted against same-sex marriage were more likely to support Leadsom than those who voted for the legislation, whilst the opposite was true for Gove.
Posts Tagged: Tim Heppell
- Vox Pub in Sidcup: “I think that Boris will get in and Labour will have to have a rethink”.
- Ryan Bourne: It’ll take decades, not years, to determine whether Brexit was a success
- Robert Halfon: Distracted by Covid, policymakers run the risk of creating a mental health epidemic in schools
- Roger Gough: Levelling up. We need to move from county deals to county relationships.
- Our Cabinet League Table. Johnson is back in negative ratings.
- Ben Roback: The economy, stupid! A bounce back would be Biden’s biggest strength; failure his downfall
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Two Puritans condemn Christmas parties
- Local elections in depth: Reading is a town where the young embrace capitalism. But not the Conservative Party.
- Theresa May: The pandemic has shown how urgently we need to fix the housing crisis
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Ofcom – and more