Scott’s gamble is that it is in Wallace’s interest to wrap things up quickly – due to fears for his position. The Prime Minister is making a strikingly similar gamble.
Posts Tagged: The Office
- Nick Gibb: Fair grades for A Levels and GCSEs, and congratulations to the students
- Darren Grimes: Johnson must face down the teaching unions with Thatcher-like resolve
- Tony Smith: Expanding the UK’s refugee resettlement scheme is one way we can improve our border security
- The latest developments in contact tracing – and why the Government is not alone in having problems with its system
- Matt Kilcoyne: Anti-democratic China is testing the West’s resolve, and it’s CANZUK that has risen to the occasion
- Henry Hill: Nationalists forced into u-turn on exam results as party divisions deepen
- Virginia Crosbie: The UK is a beacon of hope across the world. We cannot let Coronavirus divide our family of nations.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Civil Service Commissioners – and more
- Newslinks for Thursday 13th August 2020
- “Relight the economy, return to work and reopen schools”. The message from Sunak that the nation needed to hear.