UKIP’s dominant figure tried and failed to keep his party free of Tommy Robinson’s poison. The worst possible people are taking over at the worst possible time.
Posts Tagged: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
- Conservative education policy is up for grabs
- Chloe Westley: The twisted ideology that upends reason – and presents terror backers as innocent victims
- Iain Mansfield: We have nothing to fear from No Deal
- A cold climate for younger voters
- “History will judge us all.” May’s letter to Tory MPs: full text
- WATCH: Watson declares that “a virulent form of identity politics” has seized Labour. And the defections? They are “premature”.
- ‘The Independent Group’ is stage one of a plan for a new party – but will it work?
- WATCH: Leslie – Labour has been “hijacked by the machine politics of the hard left”
- WATCH: Berger explains why she is joining the breakaway Independent Group
- WATCH: Umunna – “The last few years have shown the established parties are simply not up to this challenge”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe