May sounded unusually confident, but Johnson scuttled out of the Chamber.
Posts Tagged: Stephen Leacock
- The China genocide amendment. Our politicians should decide our trade policy – not our judges.
- Richard Holden: Biden’s inauguration this week boosts Britain’s new opportunity to pivot to the world
- Brandon Lewis: I am not neutral on Northern Ireland. I am unapologetically pro-Union.
- A new property tax would bring rises. Business rates reform could mean cuts. Is Sunak mulling both?
- Will Quince: While we get help to people in need, Starmer calls for some of it to be scrapped – with no replacement plan
- Daniel Hamilton: So we have a new CDU Chairman. Will a CDU-Green coalition follow after Germany’s federal election?
- Robert Largan: Cutting Council Tax would do more to level up than cutting Corporation Tax
- Paul Mercer: Covid tests, airport checks – and how to avoid British citizens from being stranded abroad
- Frank Young: Today’s Commons debates, why measuring relative poverty doesn’t work – and what Ministers should do instead
- Newslinks for Monday 18th January 2021