Johnson the politician laid an ambush for Starmer, inducing him to deny ever having wanted Britain to stay in the European Medicines Agency.
Posts Tagged: Stephen Farry MP
- Double defeat. The Conservatives lose Wakefield to Labour and Tiverton & Honiton to the LibDems.
- Dowden quits. “Somebody must take responsibility.”
- Profile: Grant Shapps, the blandly implausible Cabinet star who is taking on the RMT
- Sarah Ingham: The right to protest cannot become a cover for mob justice
- Council by-election results from this week and forthcoming contests
- LISTEN: Howard calls on Johnson to go
- Tom Tugendhat: We must step in to fund supported housing for military veterans
- Robert Ede: The Government’s latest NHS review dodges key questions on management
- Newslinks for Friday 24th June 2022