Two elections after this site’s first meeting with Chris Green, the Tory candidate, the Labour vote is so soft that it could lose Bolton North East.
Posts Tagged: Sir David Crausby
- The Northern Ireland Protocol. Does Johnson’s ‘sensible landing spot’ really exist?
- The Moggcast. Civil servants’ trade union “seems to want them to be in Tuscany to call into work”
- Nicholas Boys Smith: The Levelling Up Bill’s plan for housing and how it can be made to work
- Gerard Lyons: Ministers have an opportunity to cut taxes, drive supply side reform – and help reduce the cost of living
- The threat to the rule of law from left and right
- Lauren Maher: Urgent action is required to save our railways from a spiral of decline
- Andy Street: How thinking green, and levelling up, can insulate against future cost-of-living shocks
- Stephen Crabb: The Government must show it remains committed to helping low-income families
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Member of Natural Resources Wales – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 17th May