Two former MPs are among the candidates pursuing these three Conservative-held seats.
Posts Tagged: Simon Eardley
- We’ve avoided making up our minds about how to deal with China. Hence the Huawei quandary.
- Philip Davies: Better Off Out – the campaign that shattered Westminster’s taboo about leaving the EU
- Harry Benson: Number 10 needs a Family Policy Unit
- HS2. All aboard the Ninky Nonk.
- Neil O’Brien: So you want to level up. In what way? And how will you do it?
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 8) Blair – “It’s absolutely necessary that it doesn’t happen”
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 7) Disaster! May’s snap election gambit fails. She loses her Commons majority.
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 6) Tusk’s response to Britain’s Article 50 letter. “What can I add to this? We already miss you.”
- Jack Airey: If we want younger people to share in Britain’s prosperity, the planning system must be turned on its head
- Philip Dunne: What I want to achieve if elected to chair the Environmental Audit Committee
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe