The starting point for our negotiations should be to retain full access to – but not membership of – the Single Market, while also taking full control of our borders.
Posts Tagged: Sigmar Gabriel
- Oh Lord, make me a low-tax Conservative! But not yet.
- Garvan Walshe: Why we should support Ukraine in blunting Russia’s energy weapon
- Simon Clarke: Higher wages, higher skills and rising productivity – our Budget priorities
- Nick Kelly: How we are seeing a revival of Plymouth under the Conservatives
- Forget Covid Plan A or Plan B. Let’s Plan British.
- WATCH: The Budget 2021. Sunak in conversation with Dowden.
- Benedict Rogers: Leaders have 24 hours to send a clear message to the CCP on its human rights abuses
- Henry Hill: Budget sees British cash put directly into Scottish projects
- Charlotte Gill’s Podcasts Review 3) Cindy Yu with Oriana Skylar Mastro, Matt Chorley with Allegra Stratton
- Gerard Lyons: The Budget. It was right for the Chancellor to focus on providing a stronger foundation for growth.