Briefing that Johnson will “lock up terrorists and throw away the key” is taking the voters for fools.
Posts Tagged: securitt
- Boris, Actually
- Interview. Johnson: This election is “going down to the wire. It is absolutely vital that every Conservative gets out and votes.”
- Harry Phibbs: This is my fourth general election at ConHome. So far only one has seen a clear victory. I hope today will be the second.
- Read the Jewish Labour Movement’s submission on anti-semitism in their party
- Unfit for office. But worse even than Corbyn are Labour’s moderates – who are willing to put his anti-Jewish racism into power.
- The complete ConHome election battlegrounds
- Whatever the election result, the 2019 intake of Conservative MPs will be overwhelmingly drawn from this list
- Henry Hill: YouGov lowers its Tory expectations in Wales and Scotland – but other sources disagree
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Homes England – and more
- Newslinks for Thursday 12th December 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe