To halve the prison population, everyone sent to prison with up to fourteen previous offences would have to be given a non-custodial punishment.
Posts Tagged: Sally Keeble MP
- Our snap survey. Tory member support for May’s Brexit plan falls. Two in three are now opposed to it.
- Michael Tomlinson: I voted Leave. But as MPs leave Westminster this summer, we must look wider than the EU debate – and deliver social justice for Britain.
- Over-shuffling the whips’ office has undermined its effectiveness
- David Hare: To help ensure better healthcare, politicians must make the case for the NHS internal market
- New snap survey. We asked after the Chequers summit. Now we do so again: what’s your view of May’s new Brexit policy?
- Judy Terry: We need more housing. So why are billions being spent blighting and destroying homes?
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. National Citizen Service Trust board members – and more
- WATCH: Morgan – May is a “realist” who no longer “thinks in terms of Leave and Remain”
- WATCH: Paterson – It’s “complete nonsense, all this talk about leadership”
- WATCH: McDonnell – “I want an election as soon as possible”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe