To halve the prison population, everyone sent to prison with up to fourteen previous offences would have to be given a non-custodial punishment.
Posts Tagged: Sally Keeble MP
- May’s statement about the Government’s plans now. What she said and what she meant.
- Robert Halfon: Now is the time for Common Market 2.0, and an EFTA-type plan for Brexit
- May’s Deal suffers the biggest Government defeat in modern Commons history
- Almost good enough isn’t good enough
- The Moggcast. “Most of the poison is in the backstop.” Were it removed, Rees-Mogg might support May’s plan.
- GOVERNMENT WINS NO CONFIDENCE VOTE WITH A MAJORITY OF 19
- WATCH: Gove’s eviscerating winding-up speech
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Nobody is yet saying “Send for Corbyn”
- WATCH: Francois – The ERG will vote with the Government today
- WATCH: A General Election is “the worst thing we could do”, May argues, seeking the confidence of the House
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe