Where we have talked but not yet dared to tread – using charging as a means to control high demand for GP services, for example – New Zealand has already implemented.
Posts Tagged: Professor Robin Gauld
- WATCH: Cooper – ‘I don’t think that this possible to be lifting the restrictions’
- WATCH: ‘We don’t think that’s the right approach’ – Health Secretary on mandatory vaccination
- WATCH: JCVI Professor – Surge vaccination could ‘disrupt the overall protection of the population’
- WATCH: Hancock on why tomorrow’s unlocking is proceeding despite SAGE’s warnings
- Newslinks for Sunday 16th May 2021