Rather than obsess about lack of aspiration, it is the lack of social capital that we should be focusing on.
Posts Tagged: Professor Green
- Cummings made a reasonable case yesterday, and his critics should accept it – and move on
- Radical: A guide to trans-speak
- Natalie Elphicke: From tackling gangs to visa waivers, my five-step plan to take back control of our borders
- Cummings. The Prime Minister is now gambling on what the ’22 does next.
- Darren Grimes: In defence of Cummings
- Cummings 3) WATCH: Carlaw says that he should “consider his position”
- Cummings 2) The Church of England. People want guidance on God, not sermons about advisers.
- Cummings 1) Rolling list of Conservative MPs who’ve called on him to go
- James Frayne: Nine thousand jobs lost at Rolls Royce. The damage that the virus is wreaking on provincial Britain is terrible – and will last
- Ross resigns over Cummings