Rather than obsess about lack of aspiration, it is the lack of social capital that we should be focusing on.
Posts Tagged: Professor Green
- Snap guide to this session’s Government legislation 3) The dissolution and calling of Parliament Bill
- Marc Glendening: Taking a knee. The tyranny and cowardice of the Football Association.
- The Forstater case highlights why the role of the courts in politics is worth scrutinising
- In defence of Theresa May
- WATCH: The G7 opens – and Johnson says that Biden didn’t raise the Northern Ireland Protocol with him when they met
- WATCH: Biden as the G7 ends. “We’re in a contest with autocratic governments around the world”
- WATCH: Johnson as the G7 ends. “Educating…girls, is one of the easiest ways to lift countries out of poverty”
- WATCH: Covid 2) Raab – “We don’t want to yo-yo in and out of measures”
- WATCH: Covid 1) “I think it’s very unlikely that people will be able to go abroad this summer, I’m afraid” – Thornberry
- WATCH: Raghib Ali, our regular contributor, now a Government adviser, on the future of lockdown