The former fear that it will revive what they believe are business-unfriendly ideas about foreign takeovers and workers on boards.
Posts Tagged: Pfizer
- “Very tense”, “a sellout” – Inside the Downing Street charm offensive to try to win Conservative activists’ support for Chequers
- The Conservative Brexit choice. Seek to park the UK in the EEA under a new Tory leader. Or press on.
- Robert Halfon: A second referendum would be an insult to the people, a stunt worthy of a banana republic
- Anna Firth: As a Brexiteer, the White Paper plan is not what I would have written, but it is a compromise I can live with
- This is no time for MPs to vote themselves an early holiday
- Alistair Lexden: How the 1918 election paved the way to inter-war Conservative hegemony
- WATCH: Ici Londres – There is nothing wrong with a trade deficit, argues Hannan
- WATCH: “It is not too late to save Brexit” – Johnson’s full speech
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: the former Foreign Secretary declares that there is a better way to lead us through Brexit
- “We are volunteering for economic vassalage”. Johnson’s resignation speech – full text
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe