The former fear that it will revive what they believe are business-unfriendly ideas about foreign takeovers and workers on boards.
Posts Tagged: Pfizer
- Needed early in the New Year. A reshuffle to help Britain better prepare for leaving the EU.
- Stephen Hammond: How to solve the Brexit access-versus-control dilemma
- Holyrood’s tax powers should be a boon to Labour and the Tories
- Matt Smith: Welsh Labour’s two decades in power have left behind a lost generation of state school pupils
- Sending up the Left is not enough. But it’s certainly a start – and Tom Harwood is doing it effectively
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe