Plus: The irresistible Andrew Kennedy. Labour’s Rochester & Strood failure. Where’s a) Mo Ansar? b) Helen Grant c) The Bow Group? In praise of Andrew Neil. And: Lots of bad language
Posts Tagged: Patrick Wintour
- Britain’s music industry, the EU, the UK – and an early entry for Frost’s inbox
- Ryan Bourne: Why is Sunak so taken with tax hikes – when the tax burden is forecast to be its heaviest for 70 years?
- Jack Richardson: Green policy as security policy. And why we shouldn’t let China corner the market in new technologies.
- The Budget should be a big reset moment for post-Brexit, post-Covid Britain. It risks being lost amidst a rush to tax rises.
- Richard Holden: The Chancellor shouldn’t try to win a spending arms race with Labour – which we would lose anyway
- Gareth Davies: This cheap debt can’t last forever
- Whatever the flaws in the Government’s approach to the Lords, it has at least not sent Bercow there
- James Frayne: Raise tax, and expect your competence and values to be questioned
- Shanker Singham: Breaking the Gordian knot of agricultural trade negotiations. How the TAC has risen to the challenge.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Ofcom – and more