If Italy really is to make a radical, momentous break with the Euro, sooner or later, voters should explicitly endorse the move.
Posts Tagged: Paolo Savona
- Today, we publish our latest guide to the new generation of Tory Parliamentarians
- Boris’ Boys and Girls: The Conservative Commons Intake of 2019
- Stephen Booth: We’re about to take back control – but what do we want to do with it?
- Mark Francois: Johnson must keep his promises on Northern Ireland veterans – not sacrifice them to satisfy Sinn Fein
- This curious contest for the Chairmanship of the 1922 Committee
- Jonathan Sheppard: Tory Radio – back on air
- Duncan Simpson: Three tasks for Johnson. Cull quangos. End taxpayer-funded lobbying. And reform appointments.
- James Frayne: Ten errors that Conservatives must avoid making about the new working class voters who backed them last month
- Alan Mak: To make Britain’s own ARPA a success, we must focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Migration Advisory Committee – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe