Plus: John Rees-Evans’s bizarrre views. May’s flourishing line in jokes. Trump’s chances of winning. And: let Article 50 be put to a vote in Parliament and let’s get on with it.
Posts Tagged: Nicholas Finney
- WATCH: Stewart admits he was wrong to call three men “sort of minor gangsters”
- WATCH: “Brexit is really only at half-time” – McEntee
- WATCH: Patel denies being ‘on the warpath’ over Huawei
- WATCH: Labour has been “walking on the other side of the street” on antisemitism, says Murray
- WATCH: Barclay is asked for his “gut feeling” on whether HS2 will go ahead. “Yes.”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe