The UK has dropped to fifth position in terms of the countries doing business there – which is, quite frankly, unacceptable.
Posts Tagged: Muhammadu Buhari
- In which J.Alfred Prufrock MP is spoken to by Gavin Williamson
- Which MP is backing which candidate. Our named estimates. Johnson 97, Hunt 42, Gove 35, Raab 25, Javid 19, Stewart 11
- Nicky Morgan: My colleagues are asking the wrong question about this leadership contest
- Gary Porter: Why I’m backing Javid
- Stewart talks to voters in Poplar: “There is a potential for unlocking a Disraeli Young England conservatism”
- Nadhim Zahawi: Johnson and Raab showed their Brexit commitment by resigning. That’s why we need them both in the final.
- If the Tories are serious about electoral fraud, they’ll take action on postal votes
- LISTEN: Iain Dale’s interview with Javid
- And the winner of the Channel 4 Conservative leadership debate was…
- Newslinks for Monday 17th June 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe