The app was never about absolute free speech, but promoting conversations between different political groups.
Posts Tagged: Megyn Kelly
- The threat to the rule of law from left and right
- Alex Morton: Reform and supply and a shift to ownership. What the Government should do next on housing.
- Anthony Browne: What is the point of the Liberal Democrats, other than to offer a refuge to protest voters?
- Victory in Harrow demonstrates a willingness among British Indians to vote Conservative
- Sarah Ingham: Finland and Sweden’s accession to NATO is a timely reminder that freedom is not free
- Moving the Lords up North makes little sense. So why has Gove suggested it?
- Eamonn Butler: Consols are the answer to our Covid debt problem – but only if twinned with a pro-growth agenda
- Anvar Sarygulov: Conservatives must make simplifying the welfare system an urgent priority
- John Redwood: The EU is failing to implement parts of the Northern Ireland Protocol and has damaged the Belfast Agreement
- Newslinks for Monday 16th May 2022