The selections in the two Tory-held seats to date have both been won by women; and there is at least one woman on the shortlist of every such seat yet to select.
Posts Tagged: Matthew Stephens
- It may just be that voters will see the Prime Minister in a new light after his admittance to intensive care
- Profile: Raab, the hard-driving deputy who must suddenly shoulder the burden of leading Britain
- John Redwood: The Government should support businesses through lockdown. But ensure a return to normality too.
- Garvan Walshe: Orbán’s emergency power grab is shocking. But it shows how isolated he has become.
- Rally round Raab
- Starmer wants the Government to publish its exit strategy. Why shouldn’t he draw one up himself?
- Johnson latest update. He “had a good night and continues to improve”.
- Henry Hill: Labour’s new leader sets the party against Scottish independence… but toward federalist folly
- Danny Kruger: The charities package and real conservatism. Our focus is on neither the individual nor the state, but on what’s between them.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Non-Exec Director of Health Education England – and more