Major Robert Campbell faces investigation for the eighth time for the same allegation, despite being cleared time and time again. When will the Government halt this taxpayer funded bananza for human rights lawyers?
Posts Tagged: Major Robert Campbell
- Matthew Elliott: Please apply to invest in Britain’s future and win £10,000
- King of the North?
- Interview: Goodhart says Johnson understands better than Starmer that a graduate meritocracy alienates manual workers
- Robert Halfon: We should be pro-private enterprise, anti-mega corporates – which plunder the taxpayer again and again
- Matt Smith: An unenforceable travel ban. No NHS transmission data. 30,000 lost jobs. But where is the media scrutiny of Labour in Wales?
- Ben Roback: The polls only point to one election outcome – a Biden win. But what if they’re wrong?
- Toby Williams: Lockdown has presented huge challenges for the children of alcoholics. Here’s how we can help.
- WATCH: The Prime Minister and the Opposition Leader clash over Manchester
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Johnson may have no right to feel confident, but for some reason he does
- Alex Morton: How Sunak can save £30 billion a year