Plus: Contrite Soubry. Ashcroft’s Party. The Chancellor’s forecasts and the OBR’s admission. P.S: Re those Clarke memoirs, I admit that I can’t wait to read them.
Posts Tagged: Macmillan Publishing
- Our survey. Johnson’s approval ratings for managing Covid-19 slip further for the third month running.
- Richard Holden: Across the “Blue Wall”, there’s little sign Starmer’s approach to the crisis has cut through
- Karol Sikora: Millions of people are waiting for cancer services. That’s the second wave we should worry about.
- Neave. Berry. Gow. Three Tory MPs murdered by the IRA – an apologist for which Johnson has just sent to the Lords
- Dom Morris: The focus on physical contest is compromising national security. An upcoming review must change that.
- Judy Terry: Suffolk has shown has small chroties can make a big difference in helping the vulnerable
- Bella Wallersteiner: A “Work Out to Help Out” scheme could boost the nation’s health and save our struggling gyms
- David Green: The new Commission on Unalienable Rights allows us to compare America and Communist China
- Howard Flight: Parkinson’s Law revisited
- Chris Whitehouse: The Medicines and Medical Devices Bill faces challenges with the Lords. Ministers must prepare now.