The second in a mini-series of three pieces on this site about anti-Muslim prejudice – and what the Government and Party should do about it.
Posts Tagged: Lord Singh
- These are the last days of May
- Early leadership election MP support numbers. Hunt 27, Johnson 19, Raab 13, Gove 12, Javid 10
- Iain Dale: The stars are aligning for a Johnson premiership
- Anthony Browne: Policy Gains from Brexit 5) Making regional development more effective
- Meanwhile, in Peterborough, Farage’s party advances and a Johnson premiership looms – as May is steered towards the exit door
- WATCH: After May, Johnson? And No Deal?
- Council by-election results from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Hunt declares, Brady stands down as Chairman of the 1922 Committee
- Brady will not be supervising the leadership contest – which suggests he will be a candidate himself
- Tributes to the Prime Minister. Senior Conservatives, leadership candidates.
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe