The second in a mini-series of three pieces on this site about anti-Muslim prejudice – and what the Government and Party should do about it.
Posts Tagged: Lord Singh
- Johnson’s sex problem
- John Redwood: In this post-Brexit budget, Sunak should spend more, cut taxes and raise borrowing
- Philip Booth: The planning system can be liberalised in a conservative way
- “If you go ‘transgender rights are our big thing’, you are going to lose that culture war”
- Neil O’Brien: How the Conservatives can do better with younger voters. And remain a compassionate party.
- WATCH: Barnier – We are ready to begin the EU/UK trade negotiation next Monday
- Benedict McAleenan: Britain’s coming Green Revolution will need better data
- Andy Street: My West Midlands shopping list for the Chancellor’s first Budget
- The first members of the 2019 intake are given Government posts
- Newslinks for Tuesday 25th February 2020
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe