The 1979 saw the election of a group of Tories to the European Parliament whose enthusiasm for the European project is part of a vanished age.
Posts Tagged: Lord Kingsland
- Conferences are a window into the weird souls of the political parties
- Nick Hargrave: As a Tory moderate, I’ve been tempted to give up on Johnson’s party. But here’s why I’m sticking with it.
- Iain Dale: Swinson’s revoke policy disincentivises more Conservative defections
- David Shiels: Will the DUP move?
- Do voters distrust Johnson on the healthcare? Sure. But Labour is no longer seen as “the party of the NHS”, either.
- Chris Skidmore: Creating the next Stanford or MIT of the future – right here in Britain
- Council by-election results from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Good luck, Tim Montgomerie
- Richard Bingley: Five pillars of higher education success driven by Conservative reforms
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Youth Justice Board – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe