A decision like leaving the EU had billions of causes: some of those were set in motion by happenings centuries ago, but none pre-determine what happens today.
Posts Tagged: Linda Colley
- The claim that the UK has become a more xenophobic country since the referendum is a damaging myth
- Mark Wallace: How Eurosceptics survived the wilderness years, and returned to win the day
- Robert Halfon: Why?
- We’ve avoided making up our minds about how to deal with China. Hence the Huawei quandary.
- Philip Davies: Better Off Out – the campaign that shattered Westminster’s taboo about leaving the EU
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 14) “Vassal state stuff – utterly unacceptable”. Johnson is out early to savage May’s deal.
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 13) Raab walks
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 12) “Nobody is ruling out Remain”, says Starmer
- WATCH: The Brexit Story 11) May’s Chequers Plan is agreed. Then Davis and Johnson resign.
- WATCH: The Prime Minister urges backing for the US peace plan for the Middle East
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe