A decision like leaving the EU had billions of causes: some of those were set in motion by happenings centuries ago, but none pre-determine what happens today.
Posts Tagged: Linda Colley
- Johnson’s August 4) Who would run an election campaign? After yesterday’s Government defeat, the question is pressing.
- Iain Dale: If the front-runner doesn’t win big in this leadership contest, his room for manoeuvre will be further restricted.
- John Penrose: The conventional wisdom is wrong. Hunt’s spending plans are neither unaffordable nor irresponsible.
- What Johnson will be like as Prime Minister
- Garvan Walshe: By picking von der Leyen, the EU has ensured that Remain would lose a second referendum
- Julie Iles: Why I’m standing for Vice-President of National Conservative Convention
- Council by-election results from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Can economic forecasts regain their political authority?
- Conservative leadership election. Candidates’ polices – full list
- Aine Lagan: Our next leader must have a plan For Northern Ireland
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe