A new biography of Julian Amery shows the expansive spirit in which we should debate the national interest.
Posts Tagged: Leo Amery
- The Conservatives, money – and how the ghost of James Goldsmith triumphantly stalks Number Ten
- Richard Holden: Presence matters
- David Green: British investment in China, not China’s in Britain, is the bigger threat to our national security
- Sunak leads our first Next Tory Leader survey in two years
- David Gauke: The Government’s crime plans – the good, the bad and the ugly
- WATCH: Curtice – Sturgeon ‘is taking a bigger risk’ than Johnson on unlocking
- Should the Prime Minister put his COP26 spokesperson in the House of Lords?
- Steve Baker: Wycombe’s food insecurity levels are a huge wake-up call. We must renew our vision of Conservative social justice.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. National Infrastructure Commissioner – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 3rd August 2021