The FCA has insulated its future size by creating 16 handbooks of “Conduct” which stretch to over four million words.
Posts Tagged: Lawrence Gower
- Brexit. What May should do next. Replace Robbins with Davis – and prepare for No Deal.
- Dean Godson: Beauty is the key to delivering the extra homes that our country needs
- Scott Kelly: Technical education is still too narrow, and flaws in the apprenticeship levy are hindering progress
- Ben Roback: Children in cages – part of Trump’s playbook for the mid-terms and the next presidential election
- Grieve is right. The logic of a Government defeat today leads to a change of leadership – and a general election
- Hollingbery replaces Hands. Ultimate safe choice.
- “Where’s Penny?” The International Development Secretary is biding her time, and choosing her words carefully
- Martin Parsons: The Conservative Party is not ‘Islamophobic’ – and we should be wary of the term
- Hands resigns from the Government over Heathrow – could he be teeing up a mayoral bid?
- Henry Hill: Bradley criticised for ‘legal assault’ on ex-servicemen and dithering on MLA pay cuts
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe