Only bold action now will save the Republicans from an impending electoral defeat and protect other candidates down the ballot.
Posts Tagged: Khizr Khan
- Double defeat. The Conservatives lose Wakefield to Labour and Tiverton & Honiton to the LibDems.
- Dowden quits. “Somebody must take responsibility.”
- Profile: Grant Shapps, the blandly implausible Cabinet star who is taking on the RMT
- Book review: Hunt’s dreary, well-informed, well-meaning book about the NHS will make not one jot of difference
- Sarah Ingham: The right to protest cannot become a cover for mob justice
- Council by-election results from this week and forthcoming contests
- LISTEN: Howard calls on Johnson to go
- Tom Tugendhat: We must step in to fund supported housing for military veterans
- Robert Ede: The Government’s latest NHS review dodges key questions on management
- Newslinks for Friday 24th June 2022