A new book about Holocaust and climate change denial also casts light on the American President.
Posts Tagged: Keith Kahn-Harris
- The campaign, week five. Johnson holds his ground – and aims to end next week where he began. With getting Brexit done.
- Iain Dale: Gulp – here’s my prediction for the election result
- Steve Baker: Five tips for new Conservative MPs
- How the Conservatives won the election – and Gove became Prime Minister
- Garvan Walshe: How the majority needed to deliver Brexit will thwart the reform needed to make a success of it
- WATCH: Major – vote for Gauke, Grieve and Milton
- Exclusive: The Liberal Democrats’ untrue claims about a “Brexit brain drain” at British universities
- Council by-election result from yesterday
- Read the Conservative Manifesto in full
- ConHome’s election panel. “The Conservatives should be obsessing about contrast – not just on Brexit, but other wedge issues too.”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe