The PM spread good cheer across the Chamber before readying himself to feast with the knights of the G7 at Carbis Bay.
Posts Tagged: Jonathan Edwards MP
- How Johnson keeps out Zemmour
- Kate Ferguson: The Government must act – as the threat of ethnic cleansing haunts Bosnia once again
- Jonathan Werran: Levelling up. Is Gove poised to mimic his academies programme and bypass local authorities?
- Vox Pub in Sidcup: “I think that Boris will get in and Labour will have to have a rethink”.
- Ryan Bourne: It’ll take decades, not years, to determine whether Brexit was a success
- Joseph Silke: However well intentioned, Harper’s Law is a mistake
- Henry Hill: Data is emerging as the latest front in the pro-Union fightback
- Mark Harper: Why I’ll keep fighting for Parliamentary scrutiny of Covid rules
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Ofcom – and more
- Newslinks for Thursday 2nd December 2021