Plus: Open regional Tory offices but don’t take CCHQ out of London. The coming IR35 disaster. And: where will you be on January 31?
Posts Tagged: Jonathan Dimbleby
- Our survey. An emphatic vote of confidence in the Government. Though one in five activists think that it has over-reacted.
- Simon Marcus: Coming soon. Helicopter money, confiscatory taxes and new state power in the post-virus economic age
- Herd immunity: Britain wasn’t alone. Here’s what’s happening in Holland and Sweden
- David Gauke: The virus – and my journey from serving as Lord Chancellor to volunteering to stack shelves
- The virus. Why Johnson fell. Why Johnson flourished. Two first drafts of history from 2024.
- WATCH: “We will not stop until we have got you the equipment you need.” Jenrick hosts today’s Government press conference.
- WATCH: “There’s nothing we can’t do as an independent nation that being part of that scheme would have allowed us to do”, says Gove
- WATCH: Ashworth – “There are many non-essential workers being forced to go to their workplaces”
- WATCH: Labour’s leadership candidates been asked to film victory videos, reports Long-Bailey
- WATCH: Blair says there’s no reason why Johnson shouldn’t be able to run the country virtually