Jon Davis and John Rentoul’s new book contains valuable material, but cannot efface Iraq, or the former Prime Minister’s self-righteousness.
Posts Tagged: Jon Davis
- Waiting for the Remainers. “Those people were a kind of solution.”
- Rachel Wolf: My top tip for Labour leadership candidates – parties can’t win everywhere, and shouldn’t try
- Anna Firth: We need a plan to regain the university seats, and win over the students who flocked to Corbyn
- Johnson’s philosophy owes far more to Oakeshott than to Scruton
- Daniel Hannan: I wave farewell to the EU in my last column for this site as an MEP
- WATCH: Royal Assent granted for the European Union Withdrawal Agreement Act 2020
- John Penrose: Grassroots Tories, the Conservative Policy Forum needs you
- Henry Hill: Johnson to spearhead pro-Union strategy with more visits to Scotland
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Migration Advisory Committee – and more
- Newslinks for Thursday 23rd January 2020
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe