Jon Davis and John Rentoul’s new book contains valuable material, but cannot efface Iraq, or the former Prime Minister’s self-righteousness.
Posts Tagged: Jon Davis
- Andrew Haldenby: Cameron was right to bury Labour’s targets regime. Johnson shouldn’t now seek to resurrect it.
- We wish the new President all the best as he starts but fear that his term won’t end well
- Lord Ashcroft: For many voters, America’s election was not about Biden – but a referendum on Trump
- Ryan Bourne: A reassuringly conservative speech from Starmer’s Shadow Chancellor. The Tories will need to up their game.
- Daniel Hannan: If a restaurant can refuse to serve you, Amazon can refuse to host Parler
- WATCH: The new President pledges to pursue “unity…to restore the soul of America”
- WATCH: It’s out with the old. Trump leaves the White House…
- WATCH: …And in with the new. Biden takes the oath.
- Why did the BBC broadcast untrue claims about ConservativeHome?
- It’s vaccine apprehension, not anti-vaxxers, that public information campaigns need to tackle most