Johnny Munkhammar was a Member of Parliament in Sweden for Moderate Party. A blogger and advocate of free market causes… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Johnny Munkhammar
- The cynical politics of emissions targets and COP26. How government is poised to declare success while delivering failure.
- Neil O’Brien: Five lessons from the pandemic
- Liam Fox: Are we really going to close down the global economy every time a new virus emerges?
- Time for a Coffey break
- Richard Ekins: How to reform our Supreme Court
- James Heywood: A £20 blanket uplift in Universal Credit would miss an opportunity for better targeted change
- The Special Relationship looks set to continue under Biden
- Andrew Bowie: That weekend poll and Scotland’s future. Until we start to call ourselves British, why should anyone else?
- Kate Willard: Why I, as the Government’s Thames Estuary Envoy, back Thames Freeport
- Newslinks for Monday 25th January 2021