Those who voted against same-sex marriage were more likely to support Leadsom than those who voted for the legislation, whilst the opposite was true for Gove.
Posts Tagged: John Garry
- A Mañana Budget?
- Jock McMillan: A sixth of Tory MPs have no active social media profile. No wonder Labour is sweeping the youth vote.
- Claims that Davis may resign “are simply wrong”. Who gains from media briefing against him?
- Book review: Gordon Brown has learned nothing and forgotten quite a bit
- Dan Wilson Craw: More social housing, fewer no-fault evictions. The Conservatives need a plan for Britain’s growing renters.
- Andrew Carter: Three ways Hammond can tackle Britain’s productivity problem
- WATCH: Chancellor says Government needs to be building 300,000 homes a year
- WATCH: Stephen Hammond on being called a ‘Brexit mutineer’
- WATCH: The Chancellor promises a ‘balanced Budget’
- WATCH: Hammond impressed by how NHS chief “fights his corner”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe