We should seek the closest possible relationship with the EU and an open trade policy. Firms need confidence to invest.
Posts Tagged: jib
- To salvage her Brexit policy, May must now ensure that her government is ready for No Deal. Or it won’t last.
- Simon Clarke: The case for lifting the national bar on onshore wind
- May in Florence. She confirms that she wants an implementation phase. Having one is unavoidable – but also dangerous.
- Diego Zuluaga: Khan and TfL’s war on Uber has baleful implications for post-Brexit Britain – not just Londoners
- Freeman’s Ideas Festival launches today. Now it’s up and running, where will it go next?