There is no foreign policy that could appease the likes of the Manchester terrorists. Islamists damn us if we intervene, and damn us if we don’t.
Posts Tagged: Jawad Akbar
- Our survey. Seven out of ten Tory members back Cummings.
- Richard Ekins: How the Supreme Court has empowered Gerry Adams to sue the Government – and seek damages
- The BBC and politics. Maitlis’ Cummings intro was out of order. And so too, in its time, was Neil’s denunciation of ISIS.
- Disraeli the anti-prig tells us far more about Johnson than Churchill does
- Why the Cabinet Office will be in the dock for Covid failures when the inquiry comes. As will Sedwill.
- WATCH: Dodds – “It is absolutely right that Duffield has resigned”
- WATCH: Government doesn’t want all scientists to agree on lockdown strategy, says Raab
- WATCH: Sturgeon admits people should not have moved from hospital to care homes without tests
- WATCH: “Ultimately we need people to exercise judgement and common sense” – Raab
- WATCH: Foster – “What we have to do now is minimise those checks”