We exclusively reveal the line-ups for three more marginal and target seats.
Posts Tagged: James Bird
- Davis waves away at the crown
- Neil Shastri-Hurst: McCain in America, Mercer here in Britain. It’s time for soldier-statesmen to take the lead.
- Davidson roars about in her bulldozer, promoting the cause of women
- David Mytton: So you want more employee company ownership? The answer seems to be less government intervention – not more.
- Merkel will rescue the Prime Minister. Where have we heard that before?
- WATCH: Raab is “open-minded” about “using a short extension” of the implementation period
- WATCH: France’s Europe Minister says that the ball is in London’s court
- WATCH: Starmer says “no options” would be “ruled out” within the “option” of a public vote
- WATCH: Campbell speaks of his frustration at Corbyn’s lack of support for a second referendum
- WATCH: Braverman calls Chequers a “pragmatic proposal” that “honours the referendum result”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe