We exclusively reveal the line-ups for three more marginal and target seats.
Posts Tagged: James Bird
- The number of Tory MPs who oppose the deal stands at 71. Lamont, Freeman are the latest to say they won’t back it.
- Opining for the fjords
- Chloe Westley: A message to Remain politicians and their second referendum plot. Vote Leave Two would end your careers.
- Chris White: A guide to what could happen in the Commons this week as tomorrow’s vote on May’s deal looms
- WATCH: “A people’s vote would be your first chance to vote on the facts, argues Lucas
- WATCH: Labour MP seizes Commons mace
- WATCH: “She said the same last month” about stepping up No Deal preparation, Hands points out
- WATCH: “Bringing back the same botched deal will not change its fundamental flaws” – Corbyn versus May
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: May provokes derisive laughter and has exhausted the House’s patience
- WATCH: “Deeply discourteous” – Bercow slams the Government for pulling the meaningful vote
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe