Although Brexit has not yet taken place, it has already had an admirably invigorating effect on Parliament.
Posts Tagged: Jack Brereton MP
- Control migrant numbers – or extremists flourish. Germany’s election lesson for May and Corbyn.
- Nicky Morgan: May’s Florence Speech 1) It was good – pragmatic and overdue. Now we must stop banging on about Europe.
- Helen Harrison: May’s Florence speech 2) It was bad – and activists must speak out against these feeble, careerist, pro-Remain ministers
- To salvage her Brexit policy, May must now ensure that her government is ready for No Deal. Or it won’t last.
- Simon Clarke: The case for lifting the national bar on onshore wind
- Labour deliberately muddies the water about how much its policies would cost
- WATCH: McDonnell pledges to buy out PFI contracts
- WATCH: McDonnell – “We can use the state to help shape Britain’s future in this new world”
- What they really think about Corbyn 1) Keir Starmer
- WATCH: Thornberry’s Labour conference stand-up routine