From the fact that 60 per cent of the people dying from Covid-19 are men, to male suicide rates, there are many areas to address.
Posts Tagged: International Men’s Day
- The Moggcast: “He was kind to everybody… He was adored in his constituency.” Rees-Mogg pays tribute to Amess.
- The choice isn’t between David’s Law and doing nothing. It’s between a David’s Law that will work and one that won’t.
- Louise Burfitt-Dons: It’s time to end the bullying of politicians – and call out the abuse of Conservative MPs by Labour ones.
- Anthony Browne: Increasing supply won’t fix the housing crisis. First time buyers need more power in the market.
- Parliamentarians can’t be screened off from their constituents
- Stephen Crabb: Britain must step up efforts to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- Lisa Townsend: Across the country, our Police and Crime Commissioners are delivering on local priorities
- Andy Knott: It’s time for the Government to strengthen the Hunting Act
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Regulator of Social Housing – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 19th October 2021