They have gone either way in successive elections, but their recent results show up electoral trends that helping the Tories.
Posts Tagged: Hemel Hempstead
- Darren Grimes: Johnson must face down the teaching unions with Thatcher-like resolve
- Tony Smith: Expanding the UK’s refugee resettlement scheme is one way we can improve our border security
- The latest developments in contact tracing – and why the Government is not alone in having problems with its system
- Matt Kilcoyne: Anti-democratic China is testing the West’s resolve, and it’s CANZUK that has risen to the occasion
- With less than a month to reopen schools, Johnson needs Labour to back his message
- Rob Sutton: Kamala Harris is an uninspiring choice for Vice President
- What would President Biden and Vice President Harris mean for the Special Relationship?
- Kieran Cooke: Yes, schools have been challenged by Covid-19. But they have also shown a tremendous ability to innovate.
- TONIGHT: ConservativeHome Live – in conversation with Matthew Elliott
- Mo Metcalf-Fisher: “Pubs versus schools” doesn’t need to be an either-or scenario in reopening Britain