If they want a more old-fashioned product, they may go for Lindsay Hoyle. If someone more like the present incumbent, for Harriet Harman.
Posts Tagged: George Thomas
- Waves of media foreboding
- Stephen Booth: The UK’s parallel trade negotiations are of unprecedented ambition
- A battle with teaching unions looks inevitable next month. Who will win?
- Daniel Hannan: Sweden settled in for the long haul, and now doesn’t need to worry about a second surge
- Ryan Bourne: “Levelling the playing field” is no argument for an online sales tax
- Alicia Kearns: Levelling up must mean protecting our rural communities
- Henry Hill: With less than a year to go, Ross sets out his vision for the Scottish Tories
- Ben Southwood: Yes, the current planning system really is at the root of Britain’s housing crisis
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of the CPS – and more
- Newslinks for Thursday 6th August 2020