Yes, there has been terrorist spillover from Mail and Libya. But the seeds of the present extremism and terrorism were sown by the country’s own Muslim Brotherhood.
Posts Tagged: Ennahda
- McVey, Walker and Wragg. The most rebellious Conservative MPs in our survey of major votes.
- Ryan Bourne: The tax hikes that could fall in the south. And tear the Tory coalition apart
- Albie Amankona and Sally-Ann Hart: Levelling up must work for ethnic minorities – not just the white working class
- Reports of Johnson’s political demise are greatly exaggerated
- Alex Morton: Ministers can have more houses or higher immigration. But they won’t be able to get away with both.
- WATCH: Harper on unlocking – ‘I’ve got a very strong suspicion this set of data is fantastically positive’
- These Labour MPs believe in white privilege. Have they told their white constituents?
- Alistair Lexden: A century ago today, King George V opened the Parliament of Northern Ireland
- James Frayne: Why businesses act woke and what to do about it
- Bob Blackman: Voters are understandably wary about planning reforms. Here’s why a street plans scheme is a viable alternative.