All I am trying to do is give impetus to a national conversation about how our education system should prepare our young people for the future.
Posts Tagged: Edge Foundation
- The curse of Cameron
- Peter Bone: Why the next Speaker must be biased – not impartial
- If judges are seen to become political actors, corrosive media attention will surely follow
- Iain Dale: The Prime Minister. He gets knocked down. But he gets up again.
- Ashcroft’s life of Rees-Mogg, a serious politician mistaken for a character out of P.G.Wodehouse
- WATCH: Swinson commits the LibDems to revoking Brexit
- WATCH: The Cameron memoirs. “There is no point in going over the past,” says Patel.
- WATCH: Barclay – “We can see a landing zone in terms of a future deal.”
- WATCH: There are too few people like me in the Conservative Party, says Gyimah
- WATCH: McDonald explains why he would vote against a Brexit deal that his own party negotiates
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe