We have to be furtive when at the theatre, but the benefit is we have no choice but to hear and learn about the opinions of our opponents.
Posts Tagged: Eastenders
- Not yet angry – but patriotic and bewildered. Fear of betrayal is the dominant emotion at the Leave Means Leave rally
- Iain Dale: It’s time for Cabinet members of both sexes to show some balls
- Simon Allison: Parliament is deadlocked. Only the British people can deliver a final say on May’s deal.
- Decision time for Javid and Hunt?
- Stewart Jackson: Don’t pivot to the Customs Union, Prime Minister – it could destroy the Conservative Party
- WATCH: Farage says he will stand for a new party at the European elections if Brexit is delayed
- Mohammed Amin: The Government should talk to the Muslim Council of Britain – though talking doesn’t necessarily mean agreeing
- WATCH: Johnson – “It would be shameful, at this late stage, to change that totemic date: March 29th”
- David Burrowes: It’s time to make work really pay for low-income families
- Newslinks for Friday 18th January 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe