We have to be furtive when at the theatre, but the benefit is we have no choice but to hear and learn about the opinions of our opponents.
Posts Tagged: Eastenders
- One wheel on Jenrick’s wagon. But he’s still rolling along.
- Daniel Hannan: Do we need safe spaces for conservatives on campus?
- John Redwood: The UK’s reliance on cheap labour to fill occupational shortages has always been wrong – and a barrier to innovation
- Joseph Baum: As a senior Chesham and Amersham Conservative, I’m dismayed by our defeat. But there’s fight in us yet.
- McVey, Walker and Wragg. The most rebellious Conservative MPs in our survey of major votes.
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Sir Keir for a moment or two makes Johnson struggle
- PMQs: “They jabber, we jab. They dither, we deliver. They vacillate, we vaccinate”.
- Local elections in depth: Oxfordshire – a quiet warning of a crumbling wall?
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Board of the Scottish Housing Regulator – and more
- Newslinks for Wednesday 23rd June 2021