Nicola Sturgeon’s party would win seven out of these eight seats on these figures. Douglas Alexander, Charles Kennedy, Jo Swinson – all would be out of the Commons.
Posts Tagged: East Dunbartonshire
- Why Conservative MPs should give Johnson the benefit of the doubt today – and support him
- ConHome snap survey: 90 per cent of Tory members want MPs to vote for the new Brexit deal
- Stephen Booth: The differences between the May and Johnson deals explained
- Johnson strikes a blow for freedom – and confounds his critics
- Iain Dale: Now it’s crunch time – will MPs who say they fear No Deal vote for the obvious solution?
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Instead of the Falklands War, Letwin sells MPs an insurance policy
- LETWIN AMENDMENT PASSES BY 322 v TO 306
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Magnanimous Johnson, lover of Europe, establishes himself on the moral high ground
- WATCH: May’s passionate plea to vote for the deal
- WATCH: Dodds – “Will he now reconsider the fact that we must leave as One Nation together?”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe