If we’re really going solve it and “build better” as Scruton wished then we need massive changes.
Posts Tagged: Dundee
- Why the Cabinet Office will be in the dock for Covid failures when the inquiry comes. As will Sedwill.
- Tom Tugendhat: With the world distracted by the virus, China moves to curb freedom in Hong Kong. Here’s how we must respond.
- Iain Dale: The arrogance of Cummings, the failures of the Guardian – and why we all need to keep a sense of proportion.
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: The Prime Minister did not stoop and could not conquer
- Profile: Helen MacNamara, who could yet hold Cummings’ fate in her hands